Full-time structural revit/bim technologist
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Structural Revit/BIM Technologist with project management experience to join our structural engineering team in Vancouver, B.C. Candidates must have a detailed understanding of AutoCAD, and excellent knowledge of Revit Structure (not Revit Architecture) and Building Information Modeling (BIM).
To perform this role successfully, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with libraries and optimize drafting processes.
- Prepare plans, elevations, sections and details with minimum supervision using our established company standards and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding to prepare 3D structural models and 2D drawings based on sketches or from provided structural design information within Revit.
Five years of the following experience is required:
- Minimum of two years sound experience of drafting and design principles, methods and practices for structural drawings for concrete or concrete and steel mixed, structural steel, and timber structures;
- An additional three years of Revit modelling hands-on experience is required;
- A Diploma or a degree in Structural or Civil Engineering Technology would be an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to deal effectively with internal staff and clients;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self -starter who consistently demonstrates professionalism and willingly accepts responsibility. This person is a team player, always shows a positive attitude towards clients, and strives for constant improvement in process and delivery. Please be advised that your resume will not be considered if you do not have BIM/Revit STRUCTURE experience.
Please send applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and cover letter in PDF format with "Structural BIM Technologist" in the subject line. Samples of previous are recommended, but not required.
No phone calls please. We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those short-listed, will be contacted for an interview.